Tips to get your feet sandal ready
It’s finally that time of year when we look forward to dusting off those sandals and setting our toes free! After a long winter, all of our feet could use a little TLC. It’s natural for the soles of our feet to get calluses and sometimes even cracks, but it’s important that we don’t forget our feet in our skincare routine!
Wondering what you can do to get your feet sandal ready without spending too much on a pedicure? Follow these easy, at-home steps to get summer-ready feet in no time.
- Soak your feet in warm water for about 10 minutes. Add Epsom salts, tea tree oil or apple cider vinegar if desired.
- After soaking, use an exfoliating scrub, like our Skin Wise Organics Invigorating Body Scrub.
- Once dry, use a callus file or a pumice stone to file down the softened dead skin.
- Use a thick moisturizing cream to retain moisture and keep the skin looking soft and healthy. For extremely dry skin, apply a thicker balm or ointment a few nights per week with a pair of cotton socks to help seal in the moisture. Our Skin Wise Organics Soothing Barrier Ointment offers the moisturizing benefits of grapeseed oil with the soothing benefits of aloe.
- Treat yourself to a fun nail polish color if that’s your thing!
After following these steps, break out your sandals and get ready to show off your hydrated, smooth feet.